Features for Brady BBP®33 Label Printer
The Brady BBP®33 offers you an entirely new way to print labels – the way it should be actually. With fast speed, easy operation and most importantly saves you time and saves wasting labels, will sit conveniently on your office desk or work bench, ready to print whenever you’re ready and is loaded with features to seriously simplify the process.
- Label set-up is automatic with no calibration required – the 33 recognises your cartridges and with the Brady software, automatically sets up the label correctly for you.
- The first label printed is the first label you can use – no wasted labels
- No sensor adjustment required, the software handles all that
- Eliminates the need to specify if the supply is gapped or notched
- Label dimensions are already set up
- Label file patches are imported automatically via the software
- No need to scroll through lists to select your label part
- Only 20 seconds to changeover ribbons and labels
- Easy ‘drop-in’ cartridge changeover
- Eliminates need to thread ribbon around spools and print heads
- Cartridges ensure the ink side of the ribbon is always facing the correct way
- No label calibration is required or alignment or sensor adjustments
- Even on sleeves, there are no wasted labels to save you money
- 425 parts across 39 materials are suitable for the BBP33 to meet your primary, secondary and many more labelling applications.
- Wire and panel labels as well as safety and arc flash labels
- Easily prints rating plate and circuit board labels, production line facility labels, pipe markers, 5S labels and general purpose die cut labels.
- GHS/CLP chemical labels as well as the full selection of laboratory labels.
- Custom label sizes available
- Connectivity Options
Label Printer Pack Includes:-
- BBP®33 Printer with Auto Cutter and choice of either LabelMark or MarkWare software
- Power cord
- USE cable
- Drivers CD
- Cleaning Kit
- Cutter Cleaning Tool
- Quick Start Guide
The Brady BBP®33 has a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty* *Warranty valid on new purchase and for all optional printer configurations. View Full Terms and Conditions.
Plus, as an Express Printers customer, you have the access to our problem-solving team, the Brady Printer specialists. We’re on hand to assist you with any issues you may have with your Brady BBP®33 Sign & Label Printer